°øÇÐ S/W
½ºÅ͵ð | study
´ÜÀ§È¯»ê
³óµµ°è»ê
ÀϹÝÈ­ÇÐ
È­°øÀϹÝ
È­°ø½Ç¹«

off-test blend
  ±Û¾´ÀÌ : éÌÜó   °íÀ¯ID : yongbong     ³¯Â¥ : 12-11-07 16:13     Á¶È¸ : 3529    
¾Æ·¡ ³»¿ëÁß¿¡ ³ª¿À´Â "off-test blend"¿¡¼­ "off-blend"ÀÇ Àǹ̸¦ Àß ¸ð¸£°Ú¾î¼­ Áú¹® µå¸³´Ï´Ù.

Product tanks that contain a stock produced by the blending of two or more components and/or additives should be
equipped with mixers.  Mixing can be accomplished by a jet nozzle with a recirculation system or by SEP mixer. 
The final selection should be based on economics.  The mixing is required for the following reasons:
1.    To prevent stratification of components within the tank.
2.    To allow for re-mixing after the addition of a component to adjust an off-test blend.
3.    To prevent temperature stratification in large hot oil tanks [above 265¡ÆF (130¡ÆC)]

ÀÎÅͳݿ¡¼­ ã¾ÆºÁµµ ÀûÀýÇÑ ¼³¸íÀÌ ¾ø³×¿ä....

½ºÅ×Æijë Stefano   12-11-07 19:46
(1) (ÅÊÅ©¿¡¼­ Á÷Á¢ È¥ÇÕ½ÃÇèÇÑ °ÍÀÌ ¾Æ´Ï¶ó) "°¢°¢ÀÇ ½Ã·á¸¦ äÃëÇÏ¿© È¥ÇÕµÈ ½Ã·á"¸¦ ¾ð±ÞÇÏ´Â °ÍÀ¸·Î º¾´Ï´Ù.

(2) Jet FuelÀ» on-test blend¿Í off-test blend¸¦ °âÇÏ¿© ¼º°øÇÑ »ç·Ê¸¦ ´©°¡ ÀÚ½ÅÀÇ À̷¼Ұ³¿¡¼­ ¼Ò°³ÇÏ°í ÀÖ½À´Ï´Ù.
Ãâó: http://2200parkway.blogspot.kr/search?q=off-test

< Quote/>
2. Discuss a professional project which challenged your analytical skills.
While engineering is by nature an analytically challenging profession, I am able to single out one project that was particularly challenging. Three years ago, I was asked to determine why we were unable to meet a product specification unique to export jet fuel. It was assumed this question could be answered easily by ¡°finding out what others do.¡± Unfortunately, ¡°others¡± were not in the export jet fuel market; this time, we in the Richmond Refinery were the pioneers.
After consulting my counterparts at other Chevron refineries, our technical experts in the home office, several jet fuel experts in the home office, and several jet fuel experts throughout the petroleum industry, I realized I would have to solve the problem on my own. This problem was especially difficult to solve because the specification was sensitive to the synergistic effects of different sulfur species in the jet fuel components. Because we use several components to blend jet fuel, I set out to identify a blend of jet components which would not result in synergistic effects. This recipe would be used for export jet fuel.
I had many different combinations of jet fuel components hand-blended together and tested for this specification. Using this method I was unable to produce even one off- test result. I then attempted to duplicate the recipes of actual off-test blends to produce an off-test result. If I could not produce an off-test blend, the results of the on-test hand blends would be suspect. I was again unable to produce an off-test result.
A careful review of the data revealed that the material used in the hand blends had been sampled from the piping leading to the jet tanks while the off-test results for the actual blends were sampled at the tanks. I began to suspect a problem with the tanks themselves. After additional testing, I confirmed that this was in fact the problem. I recommended a solution which was quickly implemented. This project has resulted in profits of tens of millions of dollars for the refinery over the last several years.
</Unquote>
éÌÜó yongbong   12-11-08 10:02
ÀοëÇØÁֽŠ³»¿ëÁß¿¡ off-test result, actual off-test blends, on-test hand blends, hand blends µîÀÇ ¿ë¾î°¡ ³ª¿À´Âµ¥,
Tank¿¡ Mixer¸¦ µÎ¾î¾ß ÇÏ´Â ÀÌÀ¯¸¦ ¼³¸íÇÏ´Â °úÁ¤¿¡¼­ ³ª¿À´Â °ÍÀ» ÃßÃøÀ» Çغ¸¸é
on-test (hand) blend ´Â Tank¿¡¼­ Á÷Á¢ ¼¯Áö ¾Ê°í SampleÀ» äÃëÇؼ­ BlendingÀ» ÇÏ´Â °ÍÀÌ°í
off-test blend´Â Tank¿¡ Á÷Á¢ "the addition of a component" Çϸ鼭 BlendingÀ» ÇÏ´Â °ÍÀ¸·Î º¸ÀÔ´Ï´Ù.

Àúº¸´Ù ´õ ²Ä²ÄÇÏ°Ô Ã£¾Æº¸½Å °Í °°¾Æ ºÎ²ô·´½À´Ï´Ù...°¨»çµå¸³´Ï´Ù.

PS.
Áú¹®¿¡ "off-test"ÀÇ Àǹ̸¦ ¹®Àǵ帰°ÍÀε¥, "off-blend"¶ó°í ½á ¹ö·È³×¿ä..
½ºÅ×Æijë Stefano   12-11-08 21:45
<A careful review of the data revealed that the material used in the hand blends had been sampled from the piping leading to the jet tanks while the off-test results for the actual blends were sampled at the tanks.>

À§¿¡¼­ ´Ù½Ã ÀοëÇÑ ³»¿ëÀ¸·Î ¹Ì·ç¾î ÆÇ´ÜÇØ º¸¸é (on-test) hand blends´Â jet-fuel tank·Î ¿¬°áµÈ piping¿¡¼­ ½Ã·á¸¦ ÃëÇØ È¥ÇÕÇÑ °ÍÀÌ°í off-test blends´Â (¿¬°á pipe°¡ ¾Æ´Ï°í º¸³»¿À´Â Ãâó¿¡ ÇØ´çÇÏ´Â) ¿ø·¡ÀÇ °¢°¢ÀÇ tankµé¿¡¼­ ½Ã·áµéÀ» ÃëÇØ È¥ÇÕÇÑ °ÍÀ¸·Î º¾´Ï´Ù.   

°á±¹ "on"Àº "Jet Fuel Blend Tank¿¡ °¡±îÀÌ ¿¬°áµÈ Piping"¿¡¼­ ½Ã·á¸¦ ÃëÇß´Ù´Â ¸»ÀÌ°í "off"´Â PipingÀ̳ª Blending Tank°¡ ¾Æ´Ï°í ¿©±â¼­ "¸Ö¸® ¶³¾îÁ® ÀÖ´Â °¢°¢ÀÇ Tank"¿¡¼­ ½Ã·á¸¦ ÃëÇÑ °ÍÀ̶ó°í ±Í°áµÇ´Â°Í °°½À´Ï´Ù.
éÌÜó yongbong   12-11-09 10:47
´äº¯ °¨»çÇÕ´Ï´Ù.

±Ùµ¥, Á¦ ³ª¸§ÀÇ °á·ÐÀº Á¶±Ý ´Ù¸¥µ¥¿ä...
Mixer¿Í off-test blend¸¦ ¿¬°á ½ÃÅ°·Á¸é, »çÀü test ¾øÀÌ Blending Tank¿¡¼­ Á÷Á¢ ÅõÀÔÇÏ°í, Blending Tank¿¡ ÀÖ´Â Mixer·Î ¼¯¾î °¡¸é¼­ °á°ú¸¦ È®ÀÎÇÑ´Ù´Â Àǹ̰¡ ¾Æ´Ò±î »ý°¢ÇØ º¾´Ï´Ù.
½ºÅ×Æijë Stefano   12-11-09 12:05
¿©·¯ Á¤È²À» °í·ÁÇÏ¿© ÆÇ´ÜÇÏ´Â °ÍÀº ÆÇ´ÜÀÚÀÇ ¸òÀÌ°ÚÀ¸³ª ¿ø·¡ÀÇ Áú¹®¿¡¼­ ÀοëÇÑ ±Û±Í,
<To allow for re-mixing after the addition of a component to adjust an off-test blend.>·Î µ¹¾Æ°¡ ½ÇÁ¦»óȲÀ» ¿¬»óÇغ¸¸é..

Blening Tank¿¡ ÅõÀÔ ÇÊ¿ä·®À» ³Ö¾îÁØ ´ÙÀ½ "Mixer"·Î Àß È¥ÇÕÇÏ¿© ±ÕÀÏÇÏ°³ ÇØÁÖ°í³ª¼­ ½Ã·á¸¦ äÃëÇØ ºÐ¼®ÇغÁ¾ß ¸ñÇ¥·Î Á¤Çß´ø ÀÌÀüÀÇ off-test blend Ç°Áú¿¡ µµ´ÞÇß´ÂÁö ±×·¸Áö ¾ÊÀºÁö Æò°¡°¡ °¡´ÉÇÒ ¼ö ÀÖÀ» °ÍÀ̹ǷΠÅõÀÔ-È¥ÇÕ-½Ã·áäÃë-ºÐ¼®ÀÇ °úÁ¤¿¡¼­ SamplingÀü ±ÕÀÏÇÏ°Ô È¥ÇÕÇϱâÀ§ÇØ Mixer¸¦ »ç¿ëÇÏ°ÚÁö¿ä.  ´ëÇü ÅÊÅ©¿¡¼­ Test ¾øÀÌ ¹Ì¸® Àû´çÈ÷ ¼¯¾î BlendingÇÏ°í Mixing ÇØ°¡¸é¼­ Ç°ÁúÀ» Á¤È®È÷ ¸ÂÃß¾î °£´Ù´Â °ÍÀº ´ë´ÜÇÑ ¸ðÇèÀÌ µÉ °ÍÀÔ´Ï´Ù. 

½ÇÁ¦·Î Á¤À¯°øÀåÀÇ Blending¿¡ Á¾»çÇÏ´Â ºÐÀÌ ÀÖ´Ù¸é ½ÇÁ¦ Àû¿ëÇÏ´Â »ç·Ê¸¦ ¿¹¸¦ µé¾î µµ¿òÀ» ÁÖ¸éÁÁ°Ú½À´Ï´Ù.

Copyright 1999.07.10-Now ChemEng.co.kr & 3D System Engineering. (mail : ykjang@naver.com, call 010-4456-8090)