Q&A°Ô½ÃÆÇ
°øÇÐ S/W
½ºÅ͵ð | study
´ÜÀ§È¯»ê
³óµµ°è»ê
ÀϹÝÈ­ÇÐ
È­°øÀϹÝ
È­°ø½Ç¹«

¿øÁÖ±âÀ²Ç¥ ¿¢¼¿ Ãß°¡±â´É (Spreadsheet Solutions)
  ±Û¾´ÀÌ : ¿î¿µÀÚ   °íÀ¯ID : ¿î¿µÀÚ     ³¯Â¥ : 00-00-00 00:00     Á¶È¸ : 26780    
   excelpt.zip (53.0K), Down : 120, 2008-03-26 23:42:39
¿øÁÖ±âÀ²Ç¥ ¿¢¼¿ Ãß°¡±â´É ÇÁ·Î±×·¥ÀÔ´Ï´Ù. ¿øÁÖ±âÀ²Ç¥ ÀÚü°¡ ³ª¿À´Â °ÍÀº ¾Æ´Ï¸ç ¿ø¼Ò¿¡ ´ëÇÑ ¼¼ºÎÀûÀÎ ÀÚ·á¿¡ ´ëÇÑ Á¤º¸ÇÔ¼ö¸¦ ¿¢¼¿¿¡¼­ Á¦°øÇÕ´Ï´Ù. ÇÏ´Ü ³»¿ëÀ» ÂüÁ¶ÇϽñ⠹ٶø´Ï´Ù. 30ÀÏ »ç¿ë±â°£ÀÌ ÀÖ´Â ½¦¾î¿ö¾îÀÔ´Ï´Ù. ** »ç¿ë¹æ¹ý 1) ÇØ´ç ¾ÐÃàÆÄÀÏÀ» ƯÁ¤µð·ºÅ丮¸¦ ¸¸µçÈÄ ´Ù¿î·Îµå ½Ç½Ã 2) ¾ÐÃàÇØÁ¦ÈÄ ¿¢¼¿À» ½ÃÀÛ 3) ¿¢¼¿ÀÇ [µµ±¸]¸Þ´º - [Ãß°¡±â´É] ¸Þ´º¼±Åà 4) ã¾Æº¸±â ¹öÆ° Ŭ¸¯ 5) ¾ÐÃàÀÌ ÇØÁ¦µÈ µð·ºÅ丮³» PERIODIC.XLA ÆÄÀÏÀ» ¼±Åà 6) È®ÀιöÆ° Ŭ¸¯ 7) »ç¿ë¿¡ °£´ÜÇÑ ¼³¸íÀÌ ³ª¿É´Ï´Ù. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= PERIODIC! Function Add-In for Excel 4.0 © Copyright 1994 by Spreadsheet Solutions/P. Scott Antony NO ADDITIONS OR ALTERATIONS PLEASE! PERIODIC! is Distributed as Shareware. If you continue to use PERIODIC! more than 30 Days, you are obligated to register it. Please feel free to make copies of this program and pass them along to friends, colleagues, or your favorite BBS. To register, send a check or money order for US$25 to: Spreadsheet Solutions 824 E. Kensington Blvd. #4 Milwaukee, WI 53211-1326 CIS-Compuserve Mail #: 74002,2373 (Registered Users ONLY!). Although, I would like to know about any bugs. (?? Registered or Not) (I've thoroughly reviewed, but you never know. **See Appendix) Please indicate how you came across PERIODIC! Wisconsin Residents must include State/County Sales Tax. OR, send for information regarding a multiple site license for your company. Registered Users will AVOID THE OPENING SCREEN WHEN PERIODIC! LOADS! Thank you for trying PERIODIC!, The Periodic Table for Excel! PERIODIC! includes 25 functions for every element in the Periodic Table (see the list following Syntax), as well as 10 common constants (e.g. Avogadro's Number). First of all...I am not a chemist! (please don't write with any chemistry questions). PERIODIC! is not much more than a large database, and the functions that return values to you. There are NO CALCULATIONS being done. Yes, you can compile your own database, and then write a bunch of LOOKUP formulas to get your data, but why muck up your worksheet, and bother with writing all the lookup formulas. With PERIODIC!, you'll know exactly what value you're seeing, when you look at the formula. COMPARISON: If you have a database, and lookup formulas, they might look like: =VLOOKUP(2,database,4) (2 refers to Helium, 4 is the column for Atomic Weight) With PERIODIC! your formula would look like: =Atomic.Weight(2) and you didn't have to create the database, I already did! Additions: If there is a set of data, you would like to see included in PERIODIC!, please let me know, as I will be "periodically" (pun intended) updating the functions and constants. Using PERIODIC!: 1). Copy ALL the PERIODIC! files to a subdirectory on your hard disk. If you received an archive (PERIODIC.ZIP), copy the .ZIP to this subdirectory, and "unzip" it there. I recommend a subdirectory "under" your Excel directory. Normally, during its install, Excel will create directories something like ... C:\EXCEL\LIBRARY\CROSSTAB, as well as others. I recommend creating a subdirectory named C:\EXCEL\LIBRARY\PERIODIC, and placing the files there. PERIODIC! Function Add-In for Excel 4.0 © Copyright 1994 by Spreadsheet Solutions/P. Scott Antony Using PERIODIC!: continued 2). You can use PERIODIC! by simply Opening the .XLA file from within Excel, or, double click on it's filename in File Manager to load it and Excel. After it opens, select the Syntax/Hints, and/or PERIODIC! Functions button(s) for the descriptions and list to follow. Or, click on Continue Unregistered (If you continue to use PERIODIC! more than 30 Days, you are obligated to register it). Register users will Avoid the Opening Screen! 3). Select [Formula/Paste Function...], and then select [Periodic Table] as the [Function Category], for a list of the PERIODIC! Functions (in the [Paste Function] list). Select a PERIODIC!, and select OK. 4). Copy PERIODIC.XLA to your XLSTART subdirectory to automatically load it every time you use Excel. 5). If you open a document containing a PERIODIC! Function, and PERIODIC.XLA is NOT ALREADY OPEN, a Dialog Box will Appear: "Update references to unopened documents?" Regardless of your choice, the error value #REF! appears in all cells referring to unopened documents. To recalculate the functions, you MUST open PERIODIC.XLA. ONLY Open the Add-In, while holding the SHIFT Key, to REGISTER your version of PERIODIC! IF you are NOT Registering, Open the Add-In, WITHOUT holding the SHIFT Key. OR, Copy PERIODIC.XLA to your XLSTART subdirectory to load PERIODIC! every time you use Excel! PERIODIC! FUNCTIONS: Syntax: All but one function have the same syntax. =Atomic.Number(symbol) is a function which returns the atomic_number (required for the remaining functions) when you provide the element symbol, as text. This is useful when you know the element's symbol, but not it's number. symbol any atomic symbol (H, He, Li, Be, B, C, N, O, etc.) as text. =Atomic.Number("He") returns the value 2. The Remaining Functions: atomic_number any atomic number, a value from 1 - 110. display_units FALSE or omitted* - returns the function's value. (*If omitted, you should omit format_text as well). TRUE** - returns the value as TEXT, with units as suffix. (**When TRUE, you MUST specify the format_text). format_text is a number format from the Number dialog box in text form. (see the Excel Documentation) When display_units is TRUE, you may NOT use the result in a formula (it's TEXT!). e.g. =Atomic.Weight(3,TRUE,"0.0000") [Lithium] returns TEXT as: 13.1000 cm3/mol, while =Atomic.Weight(3) returns 13.1 as a NUMBER (format depends on YOUR cell format. I don't control this). PERIODIC! Function Add-In for Excel 4.0 © Copyright 1994 by Spreadsheet Solutions/P. Scott Antony When a Function returns #VALUE! There are many combinations of function and element whose result is either unknown, or doesn't apply. An obvious example of this would be the function =Electrical.Conductivity(1). Element 1 (Hydrogen) has a conductivity which is indeterminate, and returns #VALUE!, while =Electrical.Conductivity(26) (Lead) returns 0.0993. If one of my functions returns a #VALUE! error, and you can document a value that's been determined for the element, please feel free to let me know, as I'm always interested in keeping my programs up to date. PERIODIC! FUNCTIONS: UNITS: =_1st.Ion.Potential(atomic_number,display_units,format_text) V =_2nd.Ion.Potential(atomic_number,display_units,format_text) V =_3rd.Ion.Potential(atomic_number,display_units,format_text) V =Atomic.Group(atomic_number) NA =Atomic.Number(symbol) NA =Atomic.Radius(atomic_number,display_units,format_text) A =Atomic.Symbol(atomic_number) NA =Atomic.Volume(atomic_number,display_units,format_text) cm3/mol =Atomic.Weight(atomic_number,display_units,format_text) based on carbon-12 =Boiling.Point(atomic_number,display_units,format_text) Deg. C =Covalent.Radius(atomic_number,display_units,format_text) A =Crystal.Structure(atomic_number) NA =Density(atomic_number,display_units,format_text) g/cm3 =Discovery.Date(atomic_number) NA =Electrical.Conductivity(atomic_number,display_units,format_text) 10^6/cm ohm =Electronegativity(atomic_number) NA =Element.Name(atomic_number) NA =Filling.Orbital(atomic_number) NA =Heat.Of.Fusion(atomic_number,display_units,format_text) kJ/mol =Heat.Vaporization(atomic_number,display_units,format_text) kJ/mol =Melting.Point(atomic_number,display_units,format_text) Deg. C =Oxidation.State(atomic_number) NA =Shells(atomic_number) NA =Specific.Heat(atomic_number,display_units,format_text) J/gK =Thermal.Conductivity(atomic_number,display_units,format_text) W/cmK PERIODIC! Function Add-In for Excel 4.0 © Copyright 1994 by Spreadsheet Solutions/P. Scott Antony PERIODIC! CONSTANTS: UNITS: =Avagadros.Number() mol/mole =Speed.Of.Light() m/sec =Electron.Rest.Mass() kg =Proton.Rest.Mass() kg =Neutron.Rest.Mass() kg =Plancks.Constant() J*s =Boltzmanns.Constant() J/K =Gravitational.Acceleration() m/sec^2 =Gravitational.Constant() N*m^2/kg^2 =Faraday.Constant() coul/eq Thank you for trying PERIODIC!

Copyright 1999.07.10-Now ChemEng.co.kr & 3D System Engineering. (mail : ykjang@naver.com, call 010-4456-8090)